In no particular order, this is what I really want for Christmas:
- A maid to do the 10 pounds of laundry that always seems to be in our house. Seriously, how can 4 people create so much laundry?
- A dinner fairy who magically creates wonderful, healthy meals for our family every night that even my 3 year old loves.
- A vacuum fairy that mysteriously comes in every other day and vacumns. Maybe she has a sister or friend that will steam clean once a month too.
- An assistant to help me weed through my email, clean out my files, organize my ‘to do’ list and help me focus on the real work that needs to get done!
- A magic pill that will prevent my 3 year old from having any meltdowns for no particular reason.
- A potty fairy that will help prevent my 3 year old from wetting the bed at 1 AM. As a bonus, this fairy will also instill a love of going to the potty when needed without any bribing!
- 12 hours of uninterrupted sleep. No snoring. No crying. No monitors. No noises. Enough said. 🙂
- A night out to dinner and or a movie with my husband. Alone. Mom – are you reading this? 🙂
- A money tree. This should be at the top of the list. This money tree would also balance the checkbook, pay the bills, and invest in the best funds!
- An iPad. A Christmas list could not be complete without adding this to the list. A girl can dream, right? 🙂
Merry Christmas everyone. Thank you to everyone who has been reading my blog and encouraging me to keep writing! I wish you and yours the best Christmas ever!